This blog is created for the purpose of compiling my real life experiences in the journey toward my career advancement and achievement and in search of truth in life

Friday, April 17, 2009

A Visit to Capitol Hill

Before the convocation in summer 1991, my uncle or Busu from Muar came to Hartford to visit me. On the day of his arrival in Bradley International Airport, Hartford, I anxiously waited for him and la... la.... he turned up and survived the travel all the way from Muar. He knew nothing about a word of English but managed to reach the USA for the first time.

We went to Washington DC to meet the President but we were turned down. As you can see the sour faces in the picture, we were just outside of the Capitol Hill after being rejected by the Mr. President of the United States of America.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home